Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
- A knitted micro-fiber cleansing cloth that quickly and completely removes makeup using water only
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibers many times thinner than a human hair and which are able to penetrate oil films
- This hydro-mechanical process breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibers gently exfoliate
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibers turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to clean: Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in anything that does not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibers slough off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing is left on the Mitt to culture bacteria or fungi.